History of MixItalia
The Company Mixitalia LTD was established in St Martin F.W.I. in 1996. Initially the company was called “Vini d’Italia” and was specialized in the importation of Italian Wines. Subsequently in 1998 were included in the distribution, together with the wines, “typical Italian products” to answer a market demand such as cold cuts, cheeses, pasta, olive oils and extra virgin olive oils, vinegars, biscuits, etc.
In April 2004, the company moved from the French side of the Island (Saint Martin F.W.I.) to the Dutch side (St. Maarten N.A.) in a bigger facility. (To increase stocking space, etc.)
After almost sixteen years of experience in the market, the main idea of the company is to bring to customers quality products, which are the result of tradition and history of a country.
The means to achieve the goal:
- QUALITY : Choosing products that meet the criteria of quality and presentation
- PRICE : Quality products with competitive prices
- SERVICE : Making the client understand the importance of quality, at a suitable price, followed by a good service.
Today Mixitalia is the leading import/export company of Italian food and beverage in St. Maarten D.W.I. and St. Martin F.W.I. We also deliver to the neighbor islands.
- WAREHOUSE : Our warehouse is centrally located and Dutch side of St. Maarten. The warehouse has a capacity to stock dry goods, chilled products and also frozen goods.
- CUSTOMERS : Our customers include retail shops, supermarkets, restaurants, liquor stores, hotels and yacht provisioning.
- SERVICE DELIVERY : Our trucks are refrigerated, we deliver island wide quick and efficiently. We also deliver to the port to ship to the neighbor islands. Our deliveries are always on time and we are always willing to assist even on short notice. Mixitalia is one of the most successful importers of fine food and beverage. We are committed to continuing to set the highest standard in quality and service in order to satisfy our customers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have further question.